Human Resources and Cyber Security are completely unrelated in an organization… right? After-all Cyber-security is the IT team’s domain… isn’t it?
In the below video I explain why/how the HR department plays a key role in keeping an organization safe from cyber attack.
- HR is responsible for training in most organizations
- Employees are the weakest link in an organizations cyber security and have been found to cause up to 95% of successful cyber attacks
- None-Technical cyber security training can reduce the risk of cyber attack by 70%
- Unfortunately cyber security training is not on the organization’s agenda because they mistakenly think it’s the realm of IT or IT will “handle it”.. This is a mistake
- By getting employees trained HR can protect the organization
Want Find Out More About Our Employee Cyber Security Awareness & Training Program?
Enter your contact information below along with the best time to reac you and we’ll get in contact with you within 24hrs.